Painter, Printmaker, and Collage Artist
Some glimpses into the personal world of the artist.
TALBOT: PERSONAL NOTES
- PARTICIPATING IN A NATIONAL SECURITY SEMINAR AT THE U.S. ARMY WAR COLLEGE: to
find out how and why an artist ends up participating in a National Security
Seminar at the U.S. Army War College Click Here!
- PROTESTING AGAINST THE WAR IN IRAQ: Talbot
opposes the foreign policy of the Bush administration. For more information Click Here!
- VISIT TO FORT LEE HIGH SCHOOL: Meetings with younger folks help
broaden Talbot's vision and keep him in touch with current realities.
For a snapshot of such a meeting Click
- PERFORMING AT A FOLK MUSIC FESTIVAL: Talbot is invited to perform at a folk
music festival honoring Bob Dylan. To find out why Click
- TALBOT GOES TO PRISON (BUT ONLY FOR ONE DAY AND ONLY AS A GUEST): In November
of 2003 Talbot was invited to meet with inmate artists at Graterford
Prison, a maximum security penitentary not far from Philadelphia. To
find out more Click Here
- NOCTURNE: THE TRUE SHORT STORY OF AN ETCHING WHICH GREW: In 1979 Talbot created
a small etching with aquatint called "Nocturne." In 2000 it grew to
more than a hundred times its original size. To read how this happened Click Here!
- ONLINE RADIO INTERVIEW: Artist and author Tera Leigh invites Talbot to
discuss the creative process and other subjects. To hear this interview Click Here!
- PERSONAL ENCOUNTERS: Art bringing people together: Click
- PERSONAL SCRAPBOOK: Meetings with Colleagues & Other Activities: Click
To return to Jonathan Talbot's Studio
Send an e-mail message to:
Address snail mail to:
Jonathan Talbot, 7 Amity Road
Warwick, NY 10990 USA
This website has been created with the help of w3.css